Our Crown Lashes PRO Program is available to those who use makeup as a primary part of their work. To enroll, complete the application and attach your professional documentation. You will receive an email in a couple of days confirming your membership.
Makeup artist & Aesthetician.
Students, select fields & influencers.
*on retail price
PLEASE SUBMIT A PHOTO OR SCAN OF YOUR VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID AND ONE CURRENT CREDENTIAL FROM THE LIST BELOW:
We accept the following documents:
ONLY ONE OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED:
- Cosmetology or Aesthetics license
- Makeup Certificate
* Professional identification must be current (within 5 year)
Or Two of these:
- Editorial page with name credit
- Program or press material with name and profession
- Professional website (social media pages not accepted)
- Listing on salon site or concierge site
- Call sheet on Production company letterhead
*non-agency comp cards and business cards are NOT accepted
- Proof of current enrollment in cosmetology school.
- Confirmation of program payment (must be dated within the last 12 months)
- Confirmation of class schedule (must be dated within the last 12 months)
- Letter on school letterhead (must be dated within the last 12 months)
- Diploma/certificate (minimum of 90 hrs.)
*All documents must include first and last name, school name, program name, and start and end dates.
The Crown Lashes Makeup Artist Program welcomes YouTube and Instagram makeup artists, at Crown Lashes discretion. To be considered, please fill out the Pro Program application. Provide your government ID and screen shots of your channel or handle as your attachments. While we love seeing your selfies on Instagram, application for the Pro Program REQUIRES photos or videos of makeup application on a client, NOT yourself.
1 to 2 week before approval.
Your account login will be upgraded to your license if approved.